Universal Hot Tub Cover Lifter
The new Cover Rx (cover prescription) is compatible with virtually any above-ground spa on the market today. The unique undermount installation plate allows the Rx to be installed on whatever side of your spa you choose and requires only 18″ of clearance. Whether your spa is square, rectangular, octagonal, or round the Cover Rx will be a perfect fit and requires no drilling into your spa cabinet. Your spa cover is supported entirely by the Rx and does not place any unwanted stress on the center cover seam which translates to a longer cover life. The Cover Rx can be operated by a single user from any position you choose; from the side of the spa, from the back, or even inside of the spa. There has never before been a more complete spa cover lift.
- Undermount design works with all spa shapes.
- Requires only 18″ of clearance behind the spa.
- Requires no side clearance
- Works with a range of spa heights (24″ – 38″).
- Single gas shock assists with raising and lowering the cover.
- Constructed of high-grade powder coated aluminum.
- Does not attach to cover hinge for prolonged cover life.
- Features a five year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
U.S. Patent #5,566,403
Cover RX Photos
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Any Cover EX shown to be unserviceable due to defects in materials or workmanship within five years from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced, at the option of Cover Valet, without charge for materials. (Excludes cost of freight to and from the manufacturer.)
- Cover Valet will guarantee the powder coat, welds, and hardware for a period of five years. The gas shock(s) will carry a one year warranty.
- EXCLUSIONS: This warranty does not cover damage incurred by use of the Cover EX and/or spa cover, other than in accordance with printed literature provided by Cover Valet.
Other exclusions or conditions resulting from:
- A. Defects in components of a part which is not part of the Cover EX.
- B. Misuse, Abuse, Negligence, Accident or Alterations other than authorized by Cover Valet.
- C. Normal fading and minor deterioration caused by chemicals or environmental factors.
Cover Valet shall not be liable for consequential damages or incidental expenses resulting from any breach of the afore mentioned warranties.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Any dispute between Buyer and Cover Valet pertaining to this warranty may, at the option of the Buyer, be resolved in California according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
Should you have any questions regarding the warranty of your Cover Valet product call us at: 800-730-7727
or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org